10 Reasons YOU Should Become a Mentor
1. You have the potential to change a young person’s life.
“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
2. You will gain a new family member.
“Family is the most important thing in the world.” – Princess Diana
3. You are helping to create a more unified society.
“Every successful individual knows that his or her achievement depends on a community of persons working together.” – Paul Ryan
4. You can inspire.
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” – John Quincy Adams
5. You will be able to connect with and lead the next generation.
“He plants trees to benefit another generation.”- Caecilius Statius
6. You can be an additional support system for a young person.
“You can do anything as long as you have the passion, the drive, the focus, and the support.” – Sabrina Bryan
7. You will have new learning experiences.
“Learning never exhausts the mind.” – Leonardo Da Vinci
8. You can encourage positive behaviors.
“Good actions give strength to ourselves and inspire good actions in others.”
9. You can encourage a young person to be their best.
“We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
– Ronald Reagan
10. Your life will change.
“Give a little love to a child, and you get a great deal back.” – John Ruskin