- Alice Goodwin, Elizabeth Hammersley, and Mary Goodwin
- Ernest Kent Coulter
- Juliette Gordon Lowe
- George Williams
In which year was Big Brothers Big Sisters founded?
About how many agencies does BBBS have across the country?
Which age group facing diversity does BBBS seek to serve?
- 5-11 year olds
- 11-15 year olds
- 3-17 year olds
- 6-18 year olds
What is the mission of BBBS?
- “To put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.”
- “To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.”
- To “provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported one-to-one relationships that change their lives for the better, forever.”
- To “builds girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place.”
_____% of youth in BBBS improved their ability to avoid risky behavior?
In addition to the main website, www.bbbs.org, what other website(s) is/are managed by BBBS?
- www.ReuniteNow.org , “a website a newly launched alumni program aimed at reconnecting with former Bigs, Littles, Parents and Staff.”
- www.LatinoBigs.org , a website dedicated to appealing to the Latino population for mentoring and volunteer services while also providing support for existing one-on-one mentoring relationships
- www.MentoringBrothers.org , a website encouraging action among the African American population with “the nation’s three largest African American fraternities Alpha Phi Alpha, Kappa Alpha Psi and Omega Psi Phi to engage more African American men in fraternal, social, faith-based and professional organizations to get involved in one-to-one mentoring to change the odds for African American boys.”
- All of the above
Which of the following are ways to get involved in Big Brothers Big Sisters?
- Donate or give a gift
- Sign up for BBBS’s eNewsletter
- Become a Big
- All of the above
In addition to serving youth in the United States, how many other countries are currently serving youth through Big Brothers Big Sisters? (www.bbbsi.org)
What are ways in which you can get involved in your local BBBS?
1. By e-mail: email@example.com
2. By telephone: 309-837-5437
3. By visiting the office: 425 N. Prairie Ave. Suite B Macomb, IL 61455
4. By volunteering
5. By donating
6. All of the above (and more!)